Salary: dependent on experience and knowledge.
Based at: Selborne, Hampshire
Great opportunity to join a developing company in the Agricultural parts market. Serving trade and retail customers, domestic and international, at our aftermarket spares facility in Hampshire.
1. Offer technical assistance and tractor knowledge to customers over the phone.
2. Evaluate customer feedback and work with MD on new product development.
3. Respond to and follow up sales enquiries by telephone and e-mail
4. Process telephone and internet orders of both trade and retail customers.
5. Maintain and develop relationships with new and existing customers.
6. Offer technical support to both sales and purchasing team.
1. Driven and enthusiastic with excellent organisational skills, able to solve problems both on a customer service and engineering level.
2. Excellent Telephone manner and the ability to deal with the general public as well as engineers and international customers.
3. IT literate, with good understanding of outlook, excel and web browsers.
4. Agricultural engineering qualification or practical experience of working with agricultural tractor and equipment.
5. A broad knowledge and enthusiasm for all types of tractor.
We thank all applicants who respond, but please be advised that only those short listed for interview will be contacted.
Please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org